Professional - Business Analyst ? Revenue Analytics Business Analyst ? Revenue Analytics
Business Analyst - Revenue Analytics
Job Number: 21-16097
Job Number: 21-16097
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst - Revenue Analytics for our client in McLean, VA.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Running queries to pull data extracts, synthesize analyses, and interpret trends and variances.
- Supporting key reoccurring business reporting including the Commercial Performance Review and Commercial sections of the Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Collecting and analyzing data to support projects with cross-functional analytic and business teams, including but not limited to data science, marketing, digital, customer and product teams.
- Gathering requirements with the business or key stakeholder groups.
- Measuring and monitoring the performance and effectiveness of strategic commercial initiatives.
- Logging and tracking project and ad-hoc deliverables using demand management software
- Collaborative and organized teammates, who build positive relationships and trust
- Strong probing and problem-solving skills while using analytical techniques
- Multi-taskers, who manage multiple projects and priorities effectively under time constraints
- Persuasive communicators, who will positively influence Clients partners with clear and concise messaging
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizes analytical skills, and possesses adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Continuous learner, bringing new ideas and updated tools/methods for the team to leverage
- Minimum Years of Experience: Six months of professional experience in roles creating and analyzing reports, gathering reporting requirements, developing reports and dashboards
- Minimum Years of Experience: Six months of working with data representation, storytelling, analyses, and modeling
- Experience with BI and data tools (including SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS, etc.)
- Exposure/knowledge of advanced analytic techniques, particularly within R or Python toolkits
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gail Ramos | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.