|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Remote Prof: Business Analyst for an opportunity for our client in Dallas, TX. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Job Description/ Qualifications:
- Expertise in TRAD, Indexed Annuities and Indexed Universal Life.
- Experience with research of data coding issues within wmA system
- Experience writing business requirements and specifications
- Business requirement or spec writing preferred
- 7+ years business analysis & testing experience required wmA knowledge
- Experience with Life and Annuities Insurance and Products Exposure to Life Insurance products (CyberLife, Vantage, wmA , etc.)
- Knowledge of Software Solution in Insurance domain Business analysis skills and capability to generate ideas or solutions for problems
- Understanding of business processes
- Exposure to MS Office
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with global team
- Ability to work in high paced, dynamic environment required.
- Ability to directly interact with client internal and external Self-starter, agile, and quick.
- Ability to develop requirements and business specifications for complex modifications to wmA
- Travel frequency: less than 10% once per quarter
- Oversees analyses of business goals, objectives/needs of the general business environment and performs specialized or highly complex analyses.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and liaison between technical and non-technical personnel. Communicates with clients and/or other appropriate personnel to define client business needs; leads the translation activities of technology requirements into business language, and facilitates client adoption of value added business solutions.
- Analyzes and documents client's complex business requirements and processes; constructs conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates to communicate requirements.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide project team member guidance/support throughout the project life cycle.
- Provides work guidance/ mentoring to less experienced personnel.
- Creates and maintains the architecture for highly complex business process domains ensuring alignment with the organization's technology priorities.
If interested, you may contact
Radelyn Bulaong at (201) 283-9181
or send email to Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees