Production Support Manager - Equity Derivative trading
Production Support Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Production Support Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• The primary responsibility of this role is to manage support of the Front office Cash and Derivatives trading systems which include Order Management Systems, Execution Systems, Post-trade booking and allocation systems, position keeping systems, Derivatives applications and Client Reporting systems
• In this role, the hands-on Trading Application Support Manager will be responsible for managing level 1 and 2 support functions of trading applications used by the Equities Trading businesses on the trading floor, proactively monitoring and resolving incident and implementing solutions
• Along with driving process improvements and plant automation, the hands-on support manager will be actively liaising with business users and the development teams in order to resolve production issues in a timely manner and maintain application stability
• In addition to process improvement and team management, a successful candidate must have a hands-on style and be able to understand the technical details of applications being supported
• Must be able to communicate effectively with business and technology stakeholders and motivate the team to tackle issues in a fast pace, demanding environment
• Must have prior experience in managing trading support experience (Program Trading, Cash/Block Trading and front office Derivatives applications)
• Must have strong people skills, communications skills and have the courage to do the right thing
• Must have strong business knowledge in equities trading businesses
• Must be hands-on and involved with the day-to-day technical details
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Strong knowledge of Solaris UNIX/LINUX, relational databases
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with RV, MQ messaging, Windows Clustering and Autosys
• Experience with ITRS Geneos
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.