Production Support Engineer
Production Support Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Production Support Engineer for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform
- Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Change Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, & vendor engagements
- The Production Services Manager translates business strategy into work programs and processes
- Directs lower-level associates and manages specialty functions
- Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technology environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives
- Gatekeeper and governor for all production change related activities/releases as well as team processes and procedures
- Participates with management discussions in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area
- Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests
- Responsible for team triaging, vendor engagements, and troubleshooting. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the production services environment. Employees in this job code must manage people
- 7-10 years of experience in production support
- Experience in Linux Server technologies, SQL Server
- Python and Geneos ITRS are a plus
- Ability to exhibit a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents and to assess the customer impact and provide tactical solutions
- Experience in user interaction in banking support environment. Has experience of good experience leading teams in banking environment
- Knowledge in Capital Markets/ Derivatives functions a plus
- Experience with providing generic solutions and avoid re-occurring of incidents and proactively monitor the production environment and identify the potential incidents
- Ability to identify risks and mitigation
- Ability to lead the efficiency improvement ideas and provide required leadership to the team for the same. Provide necessary examples to the team for efficiency improvements
- Skills to proactively identify cross functional or technical issues
- Ability to suggest and implement ideas for enhancing the customer experience and implementing best practices for cost saving
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.