|Reference # :||18-03145||Title :||Production Planner|
|Location :||New Brunswick, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 10/01/2018|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. |
The position will reside within the External Manufacturing Team located in New Brunswick, NJ. The position will report to the Supply Chain Manager and be accountable for ensuring reliability and quality of supply of Finished Goods materials from Client’s contract suppliers and/or internal sites. The role will be responsible for supply planning and coordinating logistical activities related to the purchase order management, forecasting, and on-time delivery of products sourced from contract suppliers for delivery to markets or distribution centers
• Must possess an understanding of processes related to supply chain activites, including: demand creation, manufacturing, planning, distribution and their interdependencies, and related systems and technology such as SAP.
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with a range of technically, culturally, and functionally diverse people.
• Proven experience in a multinational company working in a Supply Chain Management department or equivalent.
• Creates and maintains strong working relationships within the Client organization and externally with trade customers.
• Sound analytical, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. APICS certification preferred.
• 3-5+ years experience in related field. Supply chain experience with CMOs a plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems required.
• Experience in Replenishment Planning, Materials Planning, Demand Planning and/or Capacity Planning preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and SAP BW reporting, and related data analysis tools.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required.
• Must have demonstrated ability in performing in a changing and dynamic demand driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills
Develop, implement and control the Master Production Schedule considering demand, capacity, and materials availability constraints in coordination with Capacity Planner and other Supply Chain planners. Ensure availability and adequate inventory levels of materials are available to execute Manufacturing Plan. Support execution of Capacity Planning Activities. the incumbent must comply with all Security Guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the Job Function.
1. Prepares and manages the detailed production schedule and production order issuing in order to correctly match with the demand.
2. Analyzes and solves the capacity and manufacturing exceptions within the Firm Horizon (Short Term) and monitors the Medium Term for the assigned work centers.
3. Inputs in the system the data needed for a correct scheduling (i.e. product change, format change) in accordance with production.
4. Schedules production orders and evaluates ability to make a schedule change.
5. Participates with other Planners, Finance and Department Management in the development of the yearly budget.
6. Executes materials requirement process to support agreed production plan and ensures orders are placed with direct materials suppliers. Plan, order and schedule corresponding raw, semi finished and/or packaging components for all production related activities, including commercial requirements, special projects, new products and existing product changes.
7. Coordinates weekly material priorities with key personnel to assure on-time material disposition.
8. Analyzes and optimize asset utilization while meeting established short term needs (e.g. Ship To Promise expected results).
9. In Production Scheduling, resolves Capacity Issues (equipment, materials and labor issues, QC Holds or delays for bulk and raw materials, plant shutdown) based on the consolidated demand and on the Production scheduling priorities.
10. Coordinates and facilitates all the activities which lead to the production completion, in partnership with Customer Service, Production, Maintenance and QC/QA.
11. Informs Customer Planning of product availability and delays to support negotiation of due dates and to anticipate supply issues.
12. Coordinates all activities required to assure the availability of API and raw materials.
13. Provides input to support preparation of Supply Chain meetings and participates in those meetings as needed.
14. Monitors the performance metrics for the assigned products and work centers (e.g. schedule attainment), provides Root Cause Analysis and follows up on actions plan to improve these metrics.
15. Does operate accordingly to internal and global procedures.
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary