Job Number: 21-13382
Job Number: 21-13382
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Production Planner for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide key link in Supply Chain between intercompany and third party supply sites and markets
- Liaise with Principal's Purchasing, Finance Departments & Fiscal Reps to perform Customer Planning activities on their behalf.
- Ensure that customer and supply sites comply with Business and Tolling rules
- Receipt and entry of Market orders as per business rules
- Accurate receipt and processing of Tolling fee invoices
- Perform all activities in accordance with Good Distribution Procedure
- Issue invoices to markets, issue required shipping documents, and certify with local chamber of commerce as required.
- Liaise with freight forwarder for outbound shipments
- Liaise with Global/Regional Supply Chain & Quality regarding redeployments, allocations, product launches, and change control.
- Liaise with QC for testing, release and generation of CoAs for API
- Liaise with QC for QP inspection and release of Drug Products
- Coordinate reworks at supply sites and ensure that costs are back charged to the appropriate party
- Maintain master data relating to customers, contracts and BOMs.
- Comply with all Regulatory/Finance/EHS/ Security compliance procedures
- Perform all SAP transactions in compliant manner
- Meet Finance deadline for month and year end sales reporting
- Provide supporting documentation for Financial audits as requested
- Four year degree or 3-5 years supply chain experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.