Job Number: 19-09579
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Production Planner for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position will report to the Supply Chain Planning Manager and be accountable for ensuring reliability and quality of supply of finished goods, drug product, and/or API (active pharmaceutical ingredients) from Client’s contract suppliers and/or internal Client sites.
- The role will be responsible for supply planning activities related to the purchase order management, forecasting, and on-time delivery of products sourced from contract suppliers and/or internal Client sites for delivery to regional distribution centers and/or other contract supplier locations.
- Develop, implement and control the Supply Plan for finished goods, drug product, and/or API sourced from external suppliers and/or Client internal sites considering demand, capacity, and materials availability constraints.
- Responsible for supply planning activity, including creating and maintaining supplier forecasts and purchase orders to meet demand.
- Calculate bulk requirements needed to support the finished goods packaging plan, driven by netted finished goods forecast, supplier capacity, and safety stock requirements
- Calculate the work-in-process (WIP) required to support the finished goods supply plan, and allocate bulk to finish goods packaging orders based on market requirements.
- Determine and firm the production requirements in SAP and creates purchase orders for internal and external bulk manufacturing sites.
- Provide long-range forecast requirements to contract suppliers and short-range priorities. Monitor market requests to ensure contract suppliers adhere to the contractual obligations.
- Communicates changes in bulk plan to site Virtual Plant Teams (VPT) and Global Supply Chain, as required.
- Manage suppler meeting with bulk manufacturing sites to discuss the execution of open purchase orders and manage through risks that could delay shipment plans.
- Collaborate with internal and/or external sites and the Inventory Controller in the Client annual Budgeting process.
- Identify and manage obsolescence risk with supplier Virtual Plant Teams (VPT) and Inventory Controller.
- Manage or support projects that may impact the supply plans for products sourced from internal and/or external sites, such as tech transfer, product deletions, new product launches, product divestitures.
- Act as primary External Manufacturing (ExM) contact for internal and external customers for product inquiry, supplier performance, shipments, scheduling, and transactional activities.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. APICS certification preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in related field. Supply chain experience with CMOs a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems required.
- Experience in Replenishment Planning, Materials Planning, Demand Planning and/or Capacity Planning preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and SAP BW reporting, and related data analysis tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Must have demonstrated ability in performing in a changing and dynamic demand driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary