Job Number: 19-08123
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Production Planner for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary executor of Supply Chain Systems, including SAP, MES (Syncade) Master Data creation, maintenance, and training.
- Executes the daily processes for creation of Material Master Data.
- Creates and changes material master data in SAP such as requesting new SAP material numbers, setting up master data (MRP, Purchasing, WM, and Quality views).
- Material types include: HIBEs, RAWs, PACKs, and HALBs.
- Subsequently, creates Syncade material masters in production and test environments for Devens Clinical and Commercial manufacturing facilities.
- Creates SAP Quality inspection plan data setup and Warehouse control cycle data setup.
- Executes the daily processes for creation Bill of Materials and Master Recipes.
- Create, complete, obsolete and update SAP BOMs and master recipes.
- Associate Syncade recipes and ensure BOMs are aligned between SAP and Syncade.
- Track data setup and ensure relevant data is reviewed by functional areas as required.
- Understands holistic integration of Supply Chain systems management and governance.
- Maintains compliance (consistency, completeness and accuracy) of Master Data SOPs.
- Reviews and approves documents in DCA.
- Maintains templates, smart forms, CBTs, SOPs, and PQCs.
- Supports Supply Chain Department
- Assists Devens site materials planning team to service Devens Clinical and Commercial manufacturing facilities.
- Supports process improvement activities
- Utilize Investigation System and complete assigned tasks.
- Serves as project resource to the Senior Material Planners
- Attends New Material Request Governance Meeting (Cross-Functional)
- Primary documenter of NMR notes and action items.
- Maintain SharePoint site and grant permissions to requestors
- Knowledge of supply chain management attained through an Associates Degree or minimum of 2 years or relevant work experiences.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of computerizes production and inventory control systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary