Production - Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic
Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic
Job Number: 21-14368
Job Number: 21-14368
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Position responsible and accountable for the mechanical diagnosis, analysis and repair of pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or packaging process equipment which could include but is not limited to: tablet presses, coaters, blenders, mixers.
- Provide mechanical preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance duties in Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging process as well as related utilities.
- This position must comply with all Security Guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations, SOPS and the current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Performs daily preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance to mechanical equipment related to manufacturing and/or packaging process, utilities equipment and ancillary controls (HVAC, Steam, Compressed Air, etc.).
- Performs basic instrumentation, electrical and computerized systems troubleshooting and repairs.
- Performs proactive preventive maintenance (PM) and planned activities as per schedule or planner requests, complying with deadlines and timely documentation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Maintains tracking of daily job assignments and documentation to comply with departmental objectives and goals reaching expected key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Selects and recommends spares and necessary parts for stock purposes in order to minimize process downtime in replacement activities for existing and new equipment.
- Attends and completes (in the electronic training tool) all coordinated regulatory and non-regulatory trainings.
- Performs other maintenance equipment duties as requested such as:
- Participates in equipment modifications, rearrangements or minor projects.
- Supports manufacturing validations activities.
- Provides mechanical support to manufacturing, packaging and utilities projects.
- Performs any other activity when required based on business needs, not necessary on the assigned area or area of expertise
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.