Production - MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 22-00167
Job Number: 22-00167
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Technician for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assures that all manufacturing documentation related to operation, cleaning is completed as required by manufacturing instructions.
- Receives all ingredients (active and inactive) for dispensing to be used in the formulation of a drug product following established procedures assuring production materials availability
- Cleans and sanitizes rooms (manufacturing room and washroom), dust collectors, storage containers (bins or vessels), and process equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Conducts swab samples for equipment cleaning verification and document all cleanings on the chronological record/cleaning register.
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans, and sanitizes process equipment/materials, monitors processes.
- Completes work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Supports safe work environment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Receives, trains on and understanding of general instructions on routine work.
- Work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other manufacturing teams throughout the production process to exchange information regarding the rooms in process.
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment that requires gowning.
- Work in areas that may have strong magnets.
- Work in areas where handling human blood products (Biosafety Level 2) may be required.
- May work in areas with exposure to vapor phase liquid nitrogen.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.