Production - Biologics Process Operator Biologics Process Operator
Biologics Process Operator
Job Number: 21-14796
Job Number: 21-14796
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biologics Process Operator for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOPs and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.