Job Number: 21-08218
Job Number: 21-08218
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Product Owner for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Candidate will be responsible for performing business activities related to the implementation and long-term maintenance of an internal case management system which is developed on the Pegasystems platform, and its corresponding customer-facing application.
- The Candidate will work closely with key business stakeholders to discuss organizational needs and gather system upgrade and enhancement requirements.
- The main objective is to improve the overall external customer service experience while improving the ability of internal representatives to meet demanding customer service dates.
- The Candidate is expected to be an independent Product Owner that handles new system enhancement projects from requirements gathering all the way through production deployment.
- Candidate will be a key member of a team that gathers and writes detailed business requirements and translates them into technical specifications/ System Requirement Specifications (SRS) including describing system interfaces and business process specifications.
- The position includes creating and developing the requirements definitions, fit/gap analysis of key functionalities, and related use cases.
- The job requires close working relationship with Information Resources (IT) personnel to complete high-level and detailed designs, system build, testing, and deployment.
- The job includes analysis and reporting of departmental and customer metrics. The application covers several functional areas, including Customer Relationship Management, Field Force Automation, Telephony, Electronic Scheduling, Analytics, Knowledge Management and Work Management.
- Minimum 2-5 years demonstrated experience and expertise with the following technologies and skills:
- Successfully solicit feedback from key field personnel to validate the business requirements and document, and incorporate recommendations accordingly
- Participate in software system deployment planning and deployment
- Participate in software system cutover to production
- Provide support to ensure all operating areas are consistently applying the applicable Customer Project Management work flows and processes
- Provide support for new and existing technical and administrative programs and systems
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft office products and working level knowledge of Tableau
- Provide support with the development of training materials and courseware
- Monitor and administer a wide range of departmental and customer KPI's and assist with the implementation of a continuous improvement program
- Provide support with the development of test cases and testing
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Scrum process
- Experience with journey mapping preferred
- Experience with developing requirements for applications on mobile platforms preferred
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Position requires working in a cross-functional organization and highly dynamic work environment with competing business priorities.
- Therefore, Candidate must also demonstrate the following working characteristics:
- Strong oral & written communication skills are required.
- Working level experience with business process modeling.
- Working level knowledge of industry best practices.
- Experienced with test development and test execution
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.