Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Product Manager to support our client in New York City, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
- Work with Director to build and execute the product roadmap for the client's CRM applications, including sales process workflows, automation and integration
- Engage with key business stakeholders and technology partners (internal and external)
- Scope key features and integrations
- Identify and translate user/system requirements into functional, technical, and architectural design documentation
- Collaborate with product managers from other teams to develop and execute CRM solution strategy
- Perform hands-on tasks by leveraging Salesforce out-of-the-box capabilities, 3rd party apps and custom development
- Work with development teams to implement new products and features
- Manage the prioritized feature requests submitted to software partners
- Support development efforts and verify the final implementation of CRM applications
- Help develop and roll out product feature documentation and training materials
- Assist in go to market efforts to drive successful adoption and usage
- Drive technical and operational excellence in all project aspects, such as requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, implementation, and release management
- 3-5+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration, implementations, and integrations
- Exceptional knowledge of various Salesforce modules and CRM business processes
- 3+ years of experience in product management and various SDLC methodologies
- Strong passion to build great products and great user experiences
- Preference for prior technology or media company experience, especially in Ad Sales or a related industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to define and document business processes and workflows
- Ability to prioritize and sequence product enhancements into a cohesive roadmap
- Excellent skills in project management, change management and promoting user adoption
- Ability to partner with various teams both technical and non-technical
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.