Job Number: 21-10704
Job Number: 21-10704
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Product Manager for our client in Carrollton, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a Product Manager, you will focus on crafting a product experience in a cross-functional team structure; helping guests, team members, and properties drive business for our hotels through our digital experiences.
- You will work with designers on defining innovative customer experiences and coordinate with technical teams to deliver on the vision.
- You will guide products through the entire development lifecycle, helping champion products to partners and key stakeholders, and be directly responsible for products' performance.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter that possesses a strong product management background and a solid understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
- Utilize critical thinking to identify new opportunities that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business
- Pinpoint customer needs (owners, Client Honors members, guests, partners, and Team Members) to help define and prioritize product features that drive the most impact
- Research and put together business cases for new product concepts and present to both technical and non-technical partners
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design in an Agile environment to deliver on new features, resolve product issues and act as an evangelist for your assigned product(s)
- Write top-notch business requirements and ensure technical teams are in lockstep with your requirements
- Handle bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and decide on trade-offs, and ultimately balance business demands with technical/time constraints
- Define a product's key success metrics, analyze/present metrics post-launch, and quickly act on trends that arise from those metrics
- Consistent record of taking ownership of projects, including defining scope, driving results, and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Consistent track record of being able to think high-level and "in the weeds", with a knack for creative problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Shown ability to work hand-in-hand with developers/QA to build a product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment and to break through ambiguity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.