Job Number: 19-10376
Use your skills to find innovative solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Product Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a top global accounting and advisory firm supporting audit, tax and compliance on a global scale. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for reviewing income and non-income based taxes, statutory income compliance and consulting, transactional taxes, transfer pricing documentation and evaluation, reviewing the tax flow and tax functioning of our client's operations, assisting in the evaluation and implementation of tax software and technology to increase efficiency as well as a variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements
- Plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; manage to budget
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp., partnership, and individual clients
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively
- Consult, partner with, and service client to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as a business adviser to client
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA, or JD/active law license required
- Seven to 10 years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- Experience in Corporate, Federal, S-Corp. and/or Partnership returns
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, consolidated federal tax returns, partnership returns, and combined state tax returns
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.