Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Product Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Engage with LOB tech teams, regulatory and business stakeholders on your product areas
- Navigate and drive large scale development projects with aggressive deadlines for your product
- Track and communicate project status across senior tech execs, LOBs and Core developers
- Solve complex dependencies and negotiate compromises
- Excellent communications skills and high energy level
- Customer focused - ability to develop relationships quickly within Quartz and LOBs
- Delivery oriented - ability to analyze a situation and provide responses in a concrete, confident manner
- Analytical - know business and IT processes, can analyze data and summarize into action items
- Leadership focused - a strong track record of managing expectations at the business-facing/stakeholder level
- Ownership - desire to own and the drive to accomplish positive technical and organizational results
- Collaborative – work well within a team – ability to listen and contribute across teams
- Ability to parse complex technical topics and dependencies between them to help move large scale Quartz solutions forward
- Extensive experience with Project Management processes, including financial budgeting and resource allocation
- Strong written documentation skills to support your assessments
- Degree in engineering, computer science or technical disciplines preferred
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.