Job Number: 21-14639
Job Number: 21-14639
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Procurement Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage projects in alignment with buying channel goals and objectives.
- These projects will require the close examination of spend for all Buying Channels in an effort to identify areas of improvement in our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement buying channel strategy.
- Additional project tasks include, documenting Heritage Company spend by channel and formulating a go-forward plan to reduce missed opportunities as well as improve buying channel compliance as part of the multiple integration project objectives set to achieve streamlined processes for the new company.
- Possess an understanding of how each of the ongoing projects for Strategy to Order relate to the overall SS&P objectives to integrate the heritage companies.
- Identify interdependencies amongst ongoing projects and align internal teams to keep those milestones on track.
- Review and summarize buying channel usage to identify missed opportunities for respective channels.
- Share insights with the Buying Channel team with a view of overall buying channel purchasing compliance and practices
- Provide buying channel recommendations based on insights in a concise format
- Verify and ensure the accuracy of procurement analytics presented to Senior Management
- Escalate any major risks/ issues immediately through the appropriate channels
- Procurement experience preferred as related to Buying Channels- understanding of upstream and downstream processes
- Must possess Advanced level abilities with navigating Excel and understanding data, gap assessment, creation of pivot tables
- Technical knowledge using Ariba and SAP preferred
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in business-related area)
- Experience in reviewing and summarizing data and making recommendations based on those findings
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in Global Procurement or Finance
- Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
- Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Can work in a fast paced environment with an ability to adapt to competing priorities
- Is a motivated self-starter
- Experience in Procurement and Buying Channel execution
- Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
- Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
- Manager experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.