Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Procurement Associate for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Global Procurement Project Associate supports activities around effective sourcing and contracting for IT Software and Services in accordance with established Client Procurement policies and guidelines
• Leads negotiations for contractual and commercial terms for Agreements including Master Services Agreements, Software as a Service Agreements, Statements of Work and Software Licensing Agreements
• Supports moderate to highly-complex competitive sourcing events and supplier negotiations; advises on appropriate methods of procurement; solicits bids, quotations and proposals; analyzes competitive offerings and provides recommendations on overall best offer for a product or service.
• Reviews and assesses proposals and other documents to ensure alignment of business specifications and statements of work;
• Supports end-to-end delivery of sourcing projects from commencement through to contract execution
• Supports IT Category Managers to ensure delivery of Category Plan strategies, sourcing and productivity opportunities
• Works with Legal Resources to identify and communicate specific contractual areas of concern; assesses which contract terms are Legal Issues vs Business Issues
• Assists with negotiation of both Business and Legal Terms and Conditions with Suppliers and Service Providers
• Performs analysis to ensure compliance by preferred suppliers and with contract terms; provides analytical tools to support management of preferred suppliers.
• Supports Business Partnering & Strategy in communicating purchasing policies and procedures to users when needed.
• Maintains effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders; helps resolve escalated quality problems; helps identify measurements for improvement and target-setting;
• Participates in reviews and responses to supplier inquiries.
• Supports Business Partnering & Strategy in managing preferred suppliers using the Client Supplier Management methodology and compliance requirements.
• Supports management of selected internal and external relationships with suppliers, cross-functional and/or multi-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience, including some procurement experience
• Proficiency in project management activities
• Experience with partnering and managing internal stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Knowledge of and proficiency with Ariba Sourcing Application
• Strong analytical skills and experience with related software and tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary