Job Number: 19-08756
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Procurement Associate for our client in HAVERHILL, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The role is position in the Performance Materials Procurement team, with a strong focus on the semiconductor solutions business. You will be the direct procurement contact for our R&D community when it is about new product development with external business partners. You accompany the project until successful launch, upon which the products will go over into the responsibility of our category sourcing. Key to success in this position is a strong collaboration with R&D and the Sourcing Categories to assure the selected external partners are a.) the right fit to develop and launch the products and b.) are meeting the long-term sourcing strategy needs assuring a secure, sustainable and competitive supply throughout the product lifecycle. Your key responsibilities are leading the selection of external partners, negotiation of costs/conditions and service agreements and acting as commercial contact towards our external business partners until successful launch of the products.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines or degree in Chemistry or similar natural science and you have at least 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- Having experience in RFI/RFP/RFQ processes, in coordinating pitches with external suppliers and commercial discussions.
- Experience in the chemical industry. The focus is on raw materials for the semiconductor industry (e.g. dielectrics, colloidal silica, lithography, photoresists, yield enhancers, edge bead removers, deposition materials, ...).
- Familiar with the procurement of R&D Services and have experienced product development and product launches from a procurement perspective.
- Negotiation of international contracts is substantial element of your expertise.
- Strong problem solving attitude and good collaboration skills are part of your nature.
- Strong communication skills in an international environment and you are comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluent in English
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary