Job Number: 21-05813
Job Number: 21-05813
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Procurement Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with category managers to support activities including
- tracker management (e.g. projects, contracts, and savings)
- planning and coordination of critical supplier & stakeholder meetings and industry events,
- capturing meeting minutes, and
- ensuring follow up on action items.
- Conduct data entry and analytics using MS Excel or other tools, and report out with consolidated summary and recommendation
- Manage team SharePoints and document repositories
- Conduct ad hoc market intelligence research to support urgent needs
- Experience with sourcing/RFx process & contract facilitation is a plus
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or Science
- at least 2-5 years of relevant experience in project management and procurement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Strong data analysis, computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Ability to:
- think ahead and anticipate and resolve problems before they occur;
- resolve issues independently and proactively;
- multi-task and as such, be able to prioritize highly diverse, time sensitive and often complex projects, activities and tasks with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge and experience in Ariba or similar sourcing/contracting technology platform(s).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status