Job Number: 20-06105
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Procurement Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The purpose of this role is to ensure compliance to Global Procurement processes within the Requisition to Order (R2O) space and manage R2O integration activities.
- R2O Process includes the following Ordering sub-processes: Requisitioning, Process Requests, Route & Approve Requests, Issue Orders and Manage Orders, as well as Enable and Maintain online Catalogs.
- Key Client buying channel technologies include: Ariba, SAP, Maximo, Veeva, SciQuest, and Eclipse.
- A key component of this role will be to strongly focus on integrating process and technology as we work to normalize the two heritage companies as part of our multi-year roadmap.
- For the next few months, this role will support integration activities for alignment of process and technology, including but not limited to, decisions on migration of data and data attributes mapping for R2O for the new combined company.
- This will require partnering with Process Owner, IT, Integration support team and other process owners for Invoice to Pay, Contracts, etc.
- Compliance monitoring activities include reviewing insights and exceptions in a compliance tool for Vendor Master and R2O process areas.
- This will require coordinating with each of the Process Managers as also working closely with the Service Delivery team that oversees Operations.
- Integration support:
- Experience with merging process and technology for R2O process would be preferred
- Working in SDLC methodology and having technical business analysis experience is key
- Robust testing experience and understanding of system landscape and interfaces is required. Client ALM tool experience preferred
- Data migration and PO conversion experience
- Compliance monitoring:
- Develop and document the monitoring process and create training for the Operations team with a strong focus on the Requisition to Order process.
- Monitor Global Procurement processes in our existing tools and review exceptions including but not limited to SAP/Ariba.
- Perform research in related systems outside of monitoring tool (if necessary)
- Coordinate with various teams (as necessary) to close issues identified
- Generate summary / results and share with Manager on a bi-weekly basis
- Escalate any major risks / issues immediately through the appropriate channels
- Procurement experience - understanding of upstream and downstream processes with a strong focus on the Requisition to Order process.
- Experience in audit and controls
- Technical experience working in SAP / Ariba including user experience testing and data migration
- Experience in reporting metrics and data summary
- 2-3 years’ work experience in Global Procurement or Finance
- Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
- Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in business-related area)
- Experience in Procurement, Audit, Finance or relevant experience
- Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
- Strong familiarity with navigating analytics tools and understanding data
- Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.