JobDiva # 21-08144
JobDiva # 21-08144
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Processor/ Assistant for our client in Glendale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide support to the department using clerical and analytical skills to assist Account Managers and Executives in the daily management of Property & Casualty policies.
- Must be able to efficiently and accurately execute agency processes that provide account leaders quality management data per policy.
- Strong computer skills along with effective verbal, written and electronic communications are required.
- Will be able to perform within a team environment building long lasting relationships with customers, agency partners, company leadership and staff.
- Mail handling including input to the agency management system per agency guidelines.
- Pull policy correspondence reports from carrier websites and manage carrier e-mail delivery of similar reports.
- Provide proofs of insurance per agency guidelines.
- Utilize agency management system to provide quality control check in of new business / renewal policies, endorsements, audits, etcagainst account management activity.
- Execute policy correspondence delivery to the client per agency guidelines and procedures.
- Input and communicate appropriately notice of cancellations, non-renewals and reinstatements.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer with a variety of software, phone, fax, calculator, and shredding, photocopy, and mail machines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry is desired
- Knowledge using Applied/EPIC, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Attention to details
- Willingness and flexibility to adjust to and conform with varying schedules
- Able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED), college preferred
- P&C License desired
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
|Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn|
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.