Job Number: 19-07387
Job Number: 19-07387
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Process Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Set-up and execution of cGMP unit operations with a focus on Purification (Chromotography, flow through filtration, tangential flow filtration) and solution formulation. Includes cleaning and sanitization of the facility and equipment (CIP, SIP, COP, autoclaving, depyrogenation, etc).
- Follow oral, written and electronic instructions in the production area and document daily operations in GMP batch records and logs.
- Operate manual and automated equipment.
- Learn and work with enterprise system such as LabWare LIMS and SAP.
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Responsible for authoring and revising cGMP documents including batch records and SOPs.
- Responsible for data entry and real time process monitoring.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for the execution of Purification, Buffer preparation and glasswash activities in a multi-product, multi-line cGMP facility capable of manufacturing commercial, clinical and development drug substance.
- Years of Experience 3-5.
- Experience with chromatography columns, UF and VRF systems, and final fills are preferred.
- Must have purification process experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary