Process Development TechnicianBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Process Development Technician for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world.
The Process Development Technician owns and drives the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule.This position will work on interdisciplinary self-directed teams, to define and implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
He/She will executes SOPs for unit operations (daily and long term). Includes CIP, SIP, and cleaning and sanitization of the facility
- Operates of buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids, and UF/DF skids with varying mixes of automation and paper SOPs involved.
- Supports implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Interacts across the asset to achieve production schedule.
- Reviews documentation daily as well as perform data entry – Monitor, identify and communicate process and compliance trends real time.
- Archives documentation according to established procedures.
- Required to modify and/or create job-related documentation including MBRs, SOPs, MFRs, work requests and others.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Provides support during audits and with audit observation closure.
- Responsible for keeping training current.
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Thorough understanding of cGMP requirements and safety practices.
- Employs Automated systems, enterprise systems, and available technology to execute work.
- Engages in and supports a culture of innovation and sustainable improvement through ownership of improvement for work processes, equipment and environment.
- Strives for Right first time execution through flawless execution and ownership of the process
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise on the manufacturing floor.
- The incumbent is required to attain detail knowledge of the operational equipment
- Familiarity with operation of buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, filtration equipment, chromatography skids, and UF/DF skids with varying mixes of automation and paper SOPs.
- • Quality Assurance
- • Quality Control
- • Quality Records Management
- • Facilities Sanitization
- • Engineering, Maintenance & Utilities
- • Tech Transfer
- • Environmental Health & Safety
- • Supply Chain
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Karyn Suayan, at (201) 283.9627 or you may send your updated CV to Karyn.Suayan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.