Process Development Technician II
Job Number: 19-03610
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Process Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• The Process Technician will be responsible for the execution of Cell Culture, Media preparation and glass wash activities in a multi-product, multi-line cGMP facility capable of manufacturing commercial, clinical and development drug substance. Successful candidates will be flexible and adaptable, willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Execution of relevant process activities including equipment preparation (set-up, CIP, SIP) by following established SOP’s.
• Accurately follow oral, written and electronic instructions in the production area and document daily operations in GMP batch records and logs.
• Operate manual and automated equipment. Individuals will be expected to learn and work with enterprise system such as LabWare, LIMS and SAP.
• Maintain current training status on all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
• Responsible for data entry and real time process monitoring.
• Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
•Daily routine may require moving heavy equipment, standing for long periods of time, and/or walking throughout the suite including up and down stairs. Must be able to lift ~50 pounds.
• Individual will help to ensure the equipment and facilities are maintained in a GMP compliant state at all times.
• Individuals are responsible to ensure a safe work environment.
• Individuals will be required to develop multi-tasking skills.
Two openings ( junior and more senior):
- Lower level: Bioreactor Hall experience. Work with Bioreactors. 2-3 years of experience. GED 2+ years. HS 2-3+ years. M-F 6AM-2:30PM
- Higher level: 3-4 years of experience. Degree or GED SAP, LIMS, Bioreactors, Media exposure. Media prep. GLass wash. Rotating shift 6AM-6PM (week1: Monday, Thursday and Friday. Weeek2: Tuesday, Wed and Sat, Sunday)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pat Bandiwan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary