Process Automation Engineer
|Reference # :||18-08291||Title :||Process Automation Engineer|
|Location :||Devens, MA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 03/31/2019|
Process Automation Engineer
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Process Automation Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Design, configure and test changes in process automation system (DeltaV)
• Work closely with site manufacturing and manufacturing technology teams to evaluate and provide recommendations for Client (process automation system) modifications, as well as the change management, ultimate execution, testing and validation support required.
• Lead and participate in cross functional teams to develop User Requirement Specifications and Software recipe Design Specifications
• Develop and execute control system validation/testing protocols.
• Provide troubleshooting and guidance support on automation systems in support of a 24/7 Biologics Manufacturing drug substance facility
• A Bachelors degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in the automation or process controls field.
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology sector is desired.
• A solid understanding of engineering documentation such as P&IDs, process flow diagrams and standard operating procedures.
• Solid experience working with control systems, DCS and PLC, in a qualified environment.
• Good understanding of S88, S95 and batch processing operations required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
• Ability to develop functional and detailed design specifications.
• Configuring (control modules, equipment modules and graphics) in Delta V and experienced with Delta V recipe and phase design and development.
• Knowledge of MES/eBR based systems with integration to process automation systems.
• Developing system operation and configuration procedures in compliance with GAMP.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary