Process Analyzer Technician
Process Analyzer Technician
Job Number: 19-10269
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Process Analyzer Technician for our client in Freeport, TX. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Analyzer Technician is responsible for the installation and/or repair of analyzer and instrumentation at the Freeport Site.
- Provide the routine and scheduled maintenance and repair, as well as the preventive maintenance and calibration of Process Analyzers.
- Document all appropriate Process Analyzer activities.
- Interact with Plant Operations to ensure that the plants analytical needs are met.
- Support EHS in compliance with all environmental, safety, and health requirements while promoting a safe working environment.
- Work in a team with other analyzer technicians to perform routine, extraordinary, and turnaround activities.
- Adhere to high standards of productivity, quality, teamwork, housekeeping, and safety.
- Track and update assigned tasks in maintenance management system on a regular basis.
- Be available for maintenance on-call.
- May be required to work with and around materials that are considered hazardous by OSHA using personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Comply with all company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- AAS Degree in Electronics, Electricity or Instrumentation preferred.
- A minimum of one year of process analyzer experience required working with Siemens GC, CEMS, Siemens Oxymat / Ultramat and TOC analyzers.
- Experienced in the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of online process analyzers.
- Ability to read and update electrical and instrument documents such as schematics, specifications, P&IDs and one-line diagrams.
- Good working knowledge of chemical plant equipment and technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Good personal computer skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrated math, reading and problem solving skills. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rachelle Daylo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary