Private Wealth Planner
Private Wealth Planner
Job Number: 20-09141
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Private Wealth Planner for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Gather extensive financial information to drive plan creation
- Enter client information into planning tool
- Schedule and prepare materials for client meetings
- Attend client meetings to review plan, capture changes and agree on next steps
- Leverage financial data to identify possible solutions to meet client needs and goals
- Engage specialists and partners to address client needs and deliver solutions
- Monitor and update client information and plan changes on a consistent basis
- Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent; must obtain all state registrations in support of Financial Advisor(s) and Advisor Team(s) If Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe to be eligible for Specialist position.
- SAFE ACT Registration; ADV-2B Required
- CFP or CPWA designation preferred or obtain and/or maintain at least one firm approved designation
- Understanding of how to deliver a strong overall client experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the suite of Wealth Management products and services
- Possess and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Superior relationship management skills to partner effectively with specialists and across lines of business to meet the needs of clients
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, root cause and effects and develop strategies to increase growth and mitigate risk
- Ability to make sound decisions by having a deep understanding of financial planning best practices and policies/procedures
- Ability to identify client needs and concerns, and articulate appropriate approach to align solutions to goals in a suitable and controlled way
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.