Principal Solution Architect
Principal Solution Architect
Job Number: 20-09091
Work where innovation and creativity are rewarded. Eclaro is looking for a Principal Solution Architect for our client in Portland, OR.
Eclaro’s client is a leading multinational apparel, footwear and athletic equipment brand. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
- As Solution Architect for Supply Chain Domain, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling Client's end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods.
- The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Client's End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of "best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and creating technology roadmap
- Must have experience implementing WMS, TMS and fulfillment solutions
- Must have experience with Omni-channel Order fulfillment solution deployments
- Must have experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technology leadership teams
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.