Job Number: 21-16283
Job Number: 21-16283
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Principal Engineer for our client in Hunt Valley, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This is a hands-on individual with strong analytical skills with a passion for new technology.
- This position will work closely with the team to provide architecture, design, coding, debugging, integration, and documentation support to our key next generation broadcast initiatives at Company.
- Support architecture, designing, coding, and debugging
- Provide expert level support to our systems integration and testing activities
- Leadership in documentation processes
- Support Company Lab's standards activities by creating technical contributions and engineering changes to standards organizations
- Participate in the development and execution of Company Lab compliance and acceptance testing for internal validation
- Support Next Gen TV and Next Gen mobile services development and rollout
- Participate and support Company's technology demonstrations and related initiatives
- Develop and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- Experience working on an Agile/SAFe team
- Proficient in cloud computing and software defined networks
- Excellent organizational, leadership skills and able to work as a team
- Proficient with Linux and Android platform
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills- comfortable with public speaking
- Must be a team player
- AWS Associate certification or similar
- IP Video distribution technologies (e.g, SRT, Zixi, RIST, UDP, and Multicast)
- Working knowledge of LTE and 5G technologies
- Experience with video encoding and streaming technologies(e.g., MPEG Dash, MMT, HLS, and RTSP)
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.