Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Powerpoint Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Detail oriented with an eye for accurate formatting design
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and render good operational decisions
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude, self-motivated, resourceful and have a clear sense of accountability
- Understand what it takes to meet customers' needs and deliver exemplary customer service
- Able to contribute effectively in a team environment but also work independently
- Work under tight deadlines and must be flexible to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Communicate effectively with corporate customers including all levels of management and executives
- Available to work 12 hours shifts 24/7 during corporate emergencies including but not limited to heat waves, storms, and power outages
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel and Word
- Must have worked in a corporate environment and customer focused
- PowerPoint design skills to create slides and format existing slides using company formatting standards
- Able to demonstrate PowerPoint skills
- Most of the work will be at 4 Irving Place and occasionally at 42-83 Vernon Blvd – LIC, NY
Average work week 25 hours.
Normal start time 8AM and occasionally work as early as 7AM or as late as 6PM.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary