Job Number: 21-12066
Job Number: 21-12066
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Postdoctoral Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The postdoctoral position is a research position in an industrial setting with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines that is afforded by a large biopharmaceutical company such as our genomics, analytical and process development groups.
- With a commitment to continuous improvement, a Postdoctoral position in the Molecular Biology and Analytics is open to work on understanding and developing new technology for commercial cell line development (CLD).
- The areas available for research include improved cell line expression and screens, reduced development time, and understanding the performance capabilities of our base CHO cell substrate.
- The appointment is for two years providing appropriate progress occurs in the first year.
- The fellow will design and lead the scientific strategy.
- Interested candidates who will have their PhD before the start of this postdoctoral fellowship should submit a research proposal related to this opportunity that is a maximum of 2 pages, clarity and brevity are prized, along with their resume.
- It is anticipated a strong molecular and/or cellular background is needed for success although other backgrounds will be considered depending on your research proposal.
- Maintain and work in a safe environment.
- Develop, lead and carry out research strategy to improve CLD technology or its understanding.
- Work collaboratively within Client Company and with external parties.
- Present and publish data at internal and public forums
- Maintain proper documentation of all research
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline, or if aligned with your research proposal.
- Scientific excellence, creative problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication capabilities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.