Job Number: 21-04934
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Postdoctoral Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Designing, developing, performing, and interpreting NMR experiments to characterize pharmaceutical small molecules, biologics, and Client formulations in solid-state-NMR-Spectroscopy and applications
- Working collaboratively with project/matrix teams to understand, prioritize, and address drug substance and drug product development needs
- Participate in the evaluation of external collaborations to support Client's portfolio using cutting-edge methodologies in NMR spectroscopy.
- Presenting results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Represent Client, and engage in external scientific communities and conferences, through presentations and publications
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Material Sciences or Biophysics with a focus on Solid-state NMR spectroscopy and applications
- Proven skills solving fundamental problems in materials science and or biologics using solid-state NMR spectroscopy
- Knowledge of scripting programming languages, with a focus on data analysis (e.g., Python, Matlab)
- Strong problem-solving skills to understand technical and business problems, and implement solutions
- Ability to work effectively on matrix teams to collaboratively solve challenging problems, while also able to work independently with minimal resources
- Ability to summarize technically complex information for a non-technical audience
- Has good interpersonal, communication, writing, and organizational skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.