Portfolio Trading & Acquisition Specialist
JobDiva # 19-09902
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Portfolio Trading & Acquisition Specialist for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Qualified associate responsible for supporting the PTA team. Associate will possess proven analytical skills, knowledge of leasing and loan products, pricing and documentation.
- Manage team pipeline and other reports
- Manage team CRM software, contact management and input
- Assist in the acquisition of secondary market assets
- Develop and manage portfolio analysis tools to identify optimal portfolio assets to sell
- Assist with portfolio sales. Prepare master sale spreadsheets, review loan and lease documents, pricing files and equipment information and assemble term sheets and confidential information memorandums, SyndTrak site setup and management
- Participate in the management of the BAL structured lease portfolio
- Participate in the restructuring of any portfolio assets
- Bachelor's degree – accounting, finance, economics, math or other business concentration; MBA helpful but not required
- 5 or more years of Leasing experience. Direct exposure to primary or secondary markets; demonstrated familiarity in the disciplines of accounting, finance, tax, credit, operations and documentation preferred. Prior credit experience or training helpful
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept navigation of the client and Global Leasing infrastructure
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Travel 5%
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.