Portfolio Support Coordinator
Portfolio Support Coordinator
Job Number: 20-01280
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Portfolio Support Coordinator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wid slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Portfolio Support Coordinator provides support for client Consulting's third-party operations.
- Candidates must possess a keen ability to multi-task and prioritize, and must display a high level of detail and critical thinking.
- Responsible for driving the development and maintenance of:
- 3rd party intake/screening and vetting: Own the process by which client Portfolio Support identifies gaps in client's 3rd party capabilities and work with members of Client to intake new 3rd parties, summarize an overview of their capabilities, schedule meetings with Client members and deal teams to screen for fit
- Develop first gen 3rd party database: Drive the development and collection of inputs for simple database of 3rd parties and client advisors, key contacts, activities performed
- Own the progression of 3rd party database/CRM: Work in collaboration with the Client team to drive internal management of 3rd parties from simple database to software-based tools (i.e., Microsoft CRM) to integration with the client Portal as it is developed Support Team
- Performance assessments of 3rd parties: Own the process of performance assessment including scheduling of meetings with associates and principals, attending sessions with members of Client to capturing record of performance, and periodically driving meetings alone for 3rd parties with longer history
- Annual Account Reviews: Own the process of 3rd party account reviews including driving internal discussions of performance, compilation of annual spend, overview of breadth of activities performed and scheduling of reviews with 3rd parties; Conduct annual & semi-annual relationship meetings with key third party relationships
- Collaborating with other functions across the client: Work directly with other client functions where required to communicate Client activities, provide information, drive projects (e.g., CRM)
- Demonstrate leadership and deliver results:
- Either make decisions or raise issues to Client leadership when appropriate
- Be the driver of continuous process improvements as it relates to Client internal management and engagement with broader client
- Be the center of knowledge for all processes related to Client
- Take on the role as an internal "evangelizer " to ensure new initiatives are utilized appropriately while always keeping an eye on tracking metrics so as to show value-add
- Be a thought partner to the Partner as it relates to the development of various presentations, both internal and external. Develop various pitch and presentation material
- Own the internal coordination and collaboration of the Client team including:
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and off-sites including all related logistics, budgeting and expense processing
- Prepare materials for meetings, track and confirm attendance where quorum is required
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system for third party projects
- Prepare agendas, compose letters, and general correspondence edit for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Be available to check and respond to occasional after-hours correspondence
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as business needs require
- Bachelor's Degree or seven or more years of relevant experience or training
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment; demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset; a self-starter who requires limited oversight
- Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities must demonstrate a proactive attitude towards projects, plan ahead for potential issues and take appropriate action
- Capable of engaging a diverse set of stakeholders and gaining their trust
- Exemplary interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Role requires demonstrated discretion, poise, tact and diplomacy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail when composing and proofing materials
- Effective and collaborative team player
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of office administrative procedures and operating standard office equipment
- Experience in the finance or management consulting industry
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.