Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Portfolio Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Function as a senior Portfolio Manager, guiding fellow PMOs and partnering closely with the broader Program/Project Management community
- Assist in defining portfolio, program and project standards and guidelines
- Oversee portfolio of work and track/enforce adherence to established standards and guidelines
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies across the portfolio
- Collaborate closely with all key stakeholders (business, GBAMT Central Teams, other CIO teams, etc.) to ensure portfolio management practices are sensible and sustainable
- Support the establishment of formal governance channels
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, preferably with exposure to global market
- MBA in finance, CFA, or a Master's degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to partner with clients and leverage technology to deliver high quality timely solutions with a high degree of predictability
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict
- Extensive experience in managing a service oriented organization to meet the diverse requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Proven ability to operate within the global environment operating from multiple locations and time zones
- Ability to manage up and down the technology chain, as well as working with business partners from multiple disciplines with differing priorities across multiple, global locations
- Strong relationship management and networking skills
- Basic understanding of project and program financial management
- Experience delivering technology projects in an Agile development environment
- Prior experience with PPRT and GBAM Portal tools
- Prior experience as a portfolio manager or program/project manager for large-scale initiatives (>$20M/year)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative high-integrity team player with a focus on delivery
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.