Polycom AV Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Polycom AV Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Daily monitoring, operations, and technical support of Polycom RMX, DMA and Web Suite.
- Assign VMR numbers to customers and helps customers with Polycom Outlook plug-in issues and questions.
- Scout conference rooms to determine the ideal audio visual equipment, create equipment lists with Excel pivot tables for conference room designs and commissioning equipment.
- Assists executives with high profile meetings and provides white glove customer service.
- Support live events by recording presentations with video cameras and audio equipment, adjusting mixers, coordinating PowerPoint graphics used in displays and provide technical support for teleconferences, webinars and distance-learning classes.
- Assists the team in any other activity assigned by the operations manager or team lead.
- Hands on experience with Polycom infrastructure, including DMA, RMX, RPAD, Web Suite, and Resource Manager
- Able to operate presentation equipment and create PowerPoint Presentations in large venues
- Current with AV technology for AV conference room design
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service, hands on experience in helping customers
- Candidate able to work in a team, must be coachable with the ability learn on the job
- Able to work in a corporate environment and provide high customer service
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.