Job Number: 21-05773
Job Number: 21-05773
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a PMO Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Role is part of the IT Process and Reporting team supporting the IT PMO.
- This team acts as a center of excellence for IT delivery processes for the project lifecycle from Initiating through to project closing.
- It is responsible for designing end to end IT project and enhancement delivery processes that tie together disparate ones, speed throughput and boost transparency.
- The team fosters process adoption in collaboration with users through training and continuous improvement.
- It drives innovation leveraging a common technology platform, ServiceNow.
- Finally, it integrates project management life cycle processed and financial insights into a central IT Business Management advisory capability.
- This role supports the owner of the project life cycle and IT Project Financial Management processes.
- The role will lead support of ServiceNow PPM module and assist with the end to end reporting, training, insights and organization of the team.
- Primary point of contact for ServiceNow PPM support questions from all end users. Secondary support of the Demand and PGOV modules.
- Support project life cycle reports, dashboards & related insights; translates business needs to technical requirements with the ServiceNow Technical support team.
- Leads the PMO process & system changes (PPM ServiceNow) of all tools utilized in the IT project life cycle.
- Supports ServiceNow Demand and PGOV as necessary.
- Owns Business Requirements documentation in Client ALM. Leads testing cycle for SIT and UAT of all new enhancements of ServiceNow PPM and interaction with ServiceNow Demand.
- Supports Process owner by leading UAT effort and managing resources of ServiceNow upgrades.
- Oversees and Maintains the quality of data across the IT portfolio management tools & works with data owners to remediate issues
- Supports the IT PMO team to develop ad-hoc reports and dashboards & provide requirements to teams for standard dashboards
- Facilitates the processes to develop quality insights throughout the project life cycle from data and reports
- Generate, analyze, and distribute various reports for daily portfolio operations and PMO organizational reporting
- Partner with key business and IT stakeholders to increase adoption and stabilization of PMO processes and enhance capabilities through training and change management
- Partner with colleagues in IT Operations to advance end to end portfolio governance (from idea, through demand, fulfilment and operate to retire) looking to integrate, streamline, improve user experience, clarify roles and draw valuable insights
- Leverage project financial and operational insights to advise decision making and identify improvement opportunities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the PMO community on the tool and various process requirements
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Industry Experience: 5+ years' experience in IT PMO preferably based at a bio/pharmaceutical company or GMP regulated industry
- Experience with translating business requirements to technical requirements for reports, dashboards or Project Management systems.
- Experience in metrics role utilizing modeling, business intelligence, and other analytic tools
- Experience reporting on data from commercial PPM tools; ServiceNow Experience a plus
- Advanced analytical and sensing skills to enable the identification of systemic issues preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills should include pivot tables, data merging, charting, pivot charts, data models, etc.
- Knowledgeable in utilizing systems to gather data, organize/interpret, and report for various stakeholder teams
- Demonstrated ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root causes, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options
- Manages multiple priorities and exercises with diplomacy all while maintaining a high comfort level for ambiguity
- Excellent teamwork & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with employees & management
- Acts with integrity and develops credibility through an action-oriented approach that demonstrates accountability for results
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.