PLC Controls Engineer
|Reference # :||17-11459||Title :||PLC Controls Engineer|
|Location :||Columbus, GA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/04/2017 / 12/28/2018|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a PLC Controls Engineer for an Aerospace Manufacturing client with State of the Art Technology to support their manufacturing shop floor in Columbus, GA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The PLC Controls Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of automated machine tool control systems. Job tasks will include developing control system approaches and supporting projects related to control systems such as upgrades, process optimizations, and troubleshooting machine tool issues. Projects frequently involve working with a team of customers and vendors to integrate new control systems and machine tools into an existing manufacturing network and control system structure.
• Design, development, and programming of PLC based automation and process control systems enabling the integration of manufacturing tools and processes. Assist with the development of data collection methods.
• Troubleshoot control systems within the manufacturing processes.
• Gain an understanding of manufacturing processes and goals to identify optimization and improvement opportunities.
• Provide technical support, problem solving, maintenance, modifications, and continuous improvement for automated machine tools and process control systems.
• Participate in the selection of components and control systems for testing, and modernization projects for new systems.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of emerging hardware and software tools and techniques through continued self-learning.
• Minimum of two (2) years automation programming experience with PLC and/or SCADA systems.
• Demonstrated experience working and programming HMI interfaces such as FactoryTalk View, iFix, Ignition, or similar.
• Knowledge programming Rockwell RSLogix/FactoryTalk is a plus. Knowledge of .Net or similar is a plus.
• Experience working with PID's, Instrumentation Diagrams or other Distributed Control Systems a plus.
• Experience with the SCADA systems, Inductive Automation - Ignition, is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation). Able to work in a Team Environment.
• Results driven and self-motivated.
• Must work onsite in Columbus, GA.
Email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees