Job Number: 21-13668
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Planning Specialist for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Allocation Specialist, Demand Planning will be to manage near term demand plans impacting Cell Therapy Manufacturing Plants.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Math, Finance, Operations, or Supply Chain.
- Preference of 2+ years of experience in demand planning, clinical planning, forecasting, and/or supply chain planning.
- Experience with complicated multistep products or processes preferred.
- Experience with an ERP (enterprise resource planning system) such as SAP/IBP or similar planning system tools is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, data sourcing).
- Strong analytical, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment.
- Strong system skills and ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information.
- Flexibility in responding to change or business needs.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain near term demand and allocation plans associated with the Cell Therapy portfolio.
- Manage controlled migration process of production forecast to allocation forecast in alignment with SD&OP process.
- Partner with cell therapy master data management teams and Scheduling & Cell Logistics team to ensure e-system alignment of the allocation forecast to support capacity availability for cell therapy treatment sites.
- Support cell therapy apheresis re-allocation slot procedure.
- Laisse with Global Supply Chain to ensure allocation across all demand (i.e., clinical trials and commercial runs) are maintained within defined plant manufacturing capacity, CMOs included, through SD&OP process.
- Update the demand forecast within the forecasting system in alignment with plans and plant manufacturing capacity.
- Track and report out forecasted vs. actuals and periodically update the demand forecasts based on actuals, protocol amendments, strategy shifts etc.
- Assist with the maintenance and improvement of procedures and tools used to maintain the forecast.
- Support Demand Planning and/or Patient Operations on forecasting and capacity management E-Systems implementations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.