Job Number: 21-09102
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Planner for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role supports Engineering to build and manage effective resource loaded schedules for approved operational projects.
- The role is primarily responsible for the development, monitoring and control of Engineering project resources across the various Engineering groups and manage their integration at the overall Engineering group level.
- Responsible to provide technical expertise to the Engineering directors regarding the status of their respective group resources, undertake reviews of the available resources vs. the required at a cost center level, their reporting and the wider impact of resources across the program of projects.
- Will work with the wider estimating and workload planning group to set consistent reporting standards and templates and work closely with the Engineering Directors on a day-to-day basis and provide updates and improved solutions to improve the cost center performance.
- Provide quarterly engineering resource analysis, including but not limited to current resource variance, resource forecasting, and any expected over allocations that may lead to a delay in an engineering task
- Work with the Engineering discipline directors to identify resource constraints and ensure they are incorporated into the resource workload
- Establish and maintain master resource plan for the yearly Engineering workload
- Analyze Client master schedules to ensure engineering dependent activity dates and descriptions are identified and aligned with engineering work orders
- Generate ad-hoc reports regarding resources as require
- Excellent ability to utilize excel as a detailed analysis tool is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and at a minimum, be able to create pivot tables to manipulate raw data from various other sources
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the project planning of Engineering design work is preferred
- Working knowledge of Maximo, Primavera P6, SAP and MS Project is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to distill large sets of data into an easily understandable and communicable format is required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.