Job Number: 21-05913
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Planner for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Plan and monitor inventory levels
- Create, release, and monitor Process Orders and ensure timely transactions are done by manufacturing.
- Work with Procurement to ensure proper Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in SAP are accurate.
- Assist with the inventory analysis, reporting and metrics (slow moving analysis, expiry, reassay, inventory levels, open process orders)
- Coordinate new SAP material requests for the site. Ensure that each functional area maintains their respective data.
- Support SAP master data maintenance as needed through MDGM.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Direct SAP planning, purchasing or experience required.
- 4 Year degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering with 2 years’ experience, or similar degree or 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Quality or Manufacturing Operations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.