Job Number: 21-14906
Eclaro is looking for a Physician for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include interpreting medical terminology and symptoms to assist in database integrity, determining the implications of diagnoses in terms of clinical pathways and resource consumption in order to prepare medical algorithms, assessing practice variations to model medical practices, consulting with medical specialty societies to determine standards of care to improve medical algorithms, and otherwise advising the staff on medical informatics.
- Provide SME level clinical expertise to support the epidemiological studies
- Licensed physician with patient care experience, experience in analyzing medical delivery systems and applying computer technology to clinical and/or analytical activities.
- Completed a residency program recognized by the ACGME, and licensed to practice medicine.
- It is desirable that the Physician be board certified.
- At least 10 years of experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary