Job Number: 19-11619
Job Number: 19-11619
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Physician for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Medical Safety Assessment, Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology, Research & Development
- Medical safety lead for aggregate safety reports and strategic documents, eg, safety aggregate reports and risk management plans
- Primary role: Medical safety lead for aggregate safety reports and strategic documents
- Supports and/or Chairs Medical Surveillance Teams (MST) in overseeing and conducting safety data analysis
- Capable of reviewing data to perform Signal Detection/Safety surveillance; can evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, including clinical, nonclinical and real-world, to understand and manage safety signals
- Plans risk strategy, risk assessment, and risk minimization for Client products in partnership with other Client functions
- Serves as safety consultant for product development activities.
- Leader or key contributor to safety query responses.
- Medical competency and scientific analytic skills
- MD or Equivalent.
- Has completed a Board certification and/or relevant higher medical training.
- Generally, has 3 or more years previous experience as medical safety assessment physician; recent experience preparing safety aggregate reports (eg, PBRER, DSUR)
- Clinical knowledge base as demonstrated by clinical practice experience, or comparable activity
- Strong written and oral scientific communication skills
- Strong scientific analytical reasoning skills
- Behavioral competencies necessary to work and lead within a complex matrix environment
- Understanding of drug development process, with knowledge of design and execution of randomized clinical trials
- Knowledge of pharmacovigilance and ability to apply knowledge to evaluation of safety concerns and minimization of patient risk throughout the life cycle of a drug product
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for safety assessment and action through the life cycle of a drug product.
- Ability to leverage the range of available tools to investigate safety concerns, including the science of observational research.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.