Physical Security Specialist
Physical Security Specialist
Job Number: 20-06511
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Physical Security Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct and coordinate the creation of access control badges for employees, contractors and tenants and coordinating the creation of access control badges for employees, contractors, and tenants.
- The incumbent must become familiar with the access control badge process.
- Perform confidential security related investigations; contractor personal risk assessments (PRA)
- Conduct and coordinate the creation of access control badges for employees, contractors and tenants.
- Serve as a backup resource for conducting and coordinating the creation of access control badges for employees, contractors, and tenants. The incumbent must become familiar with the access control badge process.
- Conduct records management, badge status tracking and maintenance per Access Authorization requirements.
- Verify compliance /assist with program design regarding relevant State and Federal Regulations and Laws.
- Interact with, provide guidance to, and support security staffs at Client's operating locations.
- Perform data entries of custom systems (Client-CCure), SAP, DMV, desktop software (Microsoft Office Suite), of moderate complexity. Serve as the resource for coordinating background checks provided by a 3rd party vendor retained by Client.
- Contact applicants as required to obtain required details of employments, criminal history, credit check results, etc., to facilitate background investigations.
- Serve as the primary resource for coordinating the authorization and maintenance of Remote System access (Access Information Management System).
- Conduct and coordinate the creation of access control badges for employees, contractors, and tenants.
- Provide support in the management of the client Security Guard Act School program by interfacing with the DOS, and DCJS in the licensing and training requirements of client Security Force Members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent employee development skills, technical knowledge and decision-making for security access authorization-related matters.
- Effective report, memo, and procedure writing and spreadsheet analysis skills.
- Ability to operate and maintain overall security access control system, and familiarity with the technical aspects of security systems including the ability to retrieve historical data from alarm, and computer systems.
- Ability to oversee any program changes related to the maintenance of the systems.
- 5 years’ experience with industrial physical security experience having personally worked directly with regulatory compliance issues, preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.