Job Number: 21-09958
Job Number: 21-09958
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Performance Tester for our client in Hartford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Testing Tools: Load Runner and JMeter
- Types of Performance Test: Single Thread Test, Load Test, Stress Test, Spike endurance Test, Endurance Test, Evil Monkey Testing, Early Performance Test in lower environments, Client side testing & Cloud Based Testing – Autoscaling stress test High Level
- Work with Product Managers, Solution Architects and Performance Architects to gather NFR requirements (SLO, Critical Business scenario, Workload Pattern, etc.).
- Define Performance Test Strategy and plan
- Design performance test scenarios based on work flow model
- Developed / update performance test scripts
- Execution of all planned performance test runs as per Test Strategy/Plan
- Monitor Host CPU utilization with Reflection Workspace and IA Server utilization using Splunk Dashboard during test execution
- Execute performance tests in Load Runner /JMeter
- Report preparation with all the required monitoring statistics
- Analyze test results, share the observations and findings with project team
- Correlate results summary for multiple test executions
- Prepare Executive performance summary document
- Review Executive performance summary document with Performance and Solution Architects and obtain sign-off
- Analyze server configurations and collect Production Workload using Splunk production logs to derive the Workload and scenario
- Perform Cloud Performance Testing and monitor CPU, memory in PCF for cloud based applications
- Develop and configure Jenkins Jobs for CI/CD pipeline Maintain and Enhance Jenkins jobs
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.