|Reference # :||17-01671||Title :||PeopleSoft Developer|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||02/22/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer for an opportunity for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client operates one of the world’s largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology.
The PeopleSoft Developer will support, troubleshoot, monitor, and optimize the HR PeopleSoft installations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Minimum of 3 years' experience on HR/PeopleSoft suite of products. This should include working with HCM Payroll, Benefits, T&L, HR, TAM, Candidate Gateway, and/or CRM, Help Desk
2. Ability to install, configure, and maintain WebLogic 10.x, PeopleTools 8.5x, HCM 9.2, Oracle client 11x/12x on Windows Server 2012; within PeopleTools: experience with Integration Broker, Component Interface and Web Service Configuration
3. Working knowledge of Oracle database 11x/12x and PeopleTools schema
4. Ability to configure multiple application and web server domains for performance and redundancy
5. Ability to configure and maintain multiple process scheduler domains
6. Expertise with PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM)
7. Expertise in cloning PeopleSoft environments
8. Experience with performance monitoring and optimization techniques
9. Working knowledge with BizTalk or other enterprise integration platforms
STRONGLY PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Interested candidates may contact Heckle at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.