|Reference # :||17-01583||Title :||Peoplesoft Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/21/2017|
Want to be part of the Financial Industry? Eclaro is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client provides financial, payroll and human resources applications to their public sector clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The PeopleSoft Developer will support ongoing production maintenance and the implementation of expanded functionality of the HR and Benefits functions.
• Strong experience using PeopleSoft in v9.2+ development experience with HR, Benefits Administration, Manager Self Service and/or Workflow.
• Strong experience with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.54+
• Strong experience with PeopleCode and SQR.
• Strong PeopleSoft development and integration experience with tool upgrades, applying patches and bundles.
• Strong experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Strong knowledge of STAT tool, DB2, and SQL Server.
• Experience in fine tuning large installations of PeopleSoft on Oracle in both UNIX and Windows.
• Experience with Oracle database and PS administration.
• Good knowledge of Data Mover, Application Designer, Query Manager, Integration Broker, and Job Scheduling,
• Experience working on an enterprise wide projects a must.
• Good Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
• Certified in Oracle.
• VISTA Plus report distribution tool.
• CA Scheduler Tool
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Gina Herrera at Gherrera@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.