Pega Systems Engineer
JobDiva # 20-03970
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Pega Systems Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: Candidate will be working with our existing Pega installation (application = CPMS), to investigate and remedy existing issues with system functionality. Additionally, selected candidate will work on larger projects involving the CPMS system or new Pega platform solutions
- Pega Systems Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) or Lead System Architect with 5 or more years as CSA developer with Pega Systems (Pega Certification ID or email required please provide details for verification).
- Microsoft Azure Services such as API Management, Security, Data Storage, and Cloud-to-On Premise Integration
- MS SQL Server / general SQL knowledge.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.