Pega QA Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Pega QA Analyst for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Pega QA Analyst will be part of a sizeable QA team, primarily testing modifications to our Customer Project Management System (CPMS) application, built on the Pega platform. He/She will be part of the CPMS Phase 2 Mobility project team. This project team operates in Agile structure.
- Evaluate overall results of test execution, performs risk assessment, reports status and recommendations for modifications to test plan and/or schedule
- Functional test new products and regression test old products during each QA release cycle.
- Review testing, documenting, defect tracking and information flow of multiple releases during each QA cycle.
- Collaborate often with Development, Business and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Write efficient and effective test cases and test scripts based upon specification documents and business user interactions as well as create test scenarios based on understanding of systems in order to regression test, test new functionality and stress conditions (both automated and manual).
- Primarily be working out of Client's 30 Flatbush Avenue office (Brooklyn), but will occasionally work at the Client HQ office at 4 Irving Place (Manhattan).
- Software Testing Methodologies with 3+ years' experience.
- Responsible for understanding requirements, writing and executing test cases.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the product that is delivered by projects
- Executes assigned test cases manually or using automation.
- Analyzes results of tests, closes defects.
- Ability to write test plans and use cases.
- Expertise in test planning, test case management, and defect analysis
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle process – Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in Agile development and testing
- Experience and Functional Knowledge using IBM Rational Quality Management(RQM) software
- Experience testing .NET/ PEGA web-based enterprise applications
- Experience testing Restful web services using POSTMAN/ SOAPUI testing tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Workflow processing experience
- Test automation experience
- Pega experience (preference on Pega 7)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.